Happy Long Weekend

Hope you and all your critters have plenty of hidey–holes when the fireworks start (and go on and on and on and…)

1. Lori Seavey-Christian
    Jul 03, 2021 @ 11:12:52

Glad you are posting…:

2. Maria
    Jul 03, 2021 @ 14:45:02

Can you u subscribe me please, I don’t understand the unsubscribe process as there doesn’t seem to be one,

Regards

Sent from my iPad

3. kirizar
    Jul 03, 2021 @ 16:35:42

I love this one. The message is so me! Plus the image is just so bizarre. Why is the woman sitting on what looks like a pile of cannonballs? With giant lights behind her? Unless it’s a military post and those were for spotting enemy aircraft? And then there’s the tiny dog–is there such a thing as a toy dobermann pinscher? Because that’s what that looks like to me. (It is entirely possible I have been too enthusiastic about this card, but it feels right. So, just go with it!)

Have a great weekend despite weirdos like me leaving inane comments like the above.

4. Kiki
    Jul 05, 2021 @ 04:32:42

WP didn’t supply me with posts for a few days BUT you were in my thoughts A LOT.
    The two tiny cards Lori sent me with her love when you had them for grabs and after having looked at them for a VERY long time, I’ve decided to give two more friends a slice of happiness by sending your stamp sized goodies to them in the coming days. I wondered how YOU were doing and I was going to catch up with you whether you had written anything lately or not.
    And THERE you go – with another weird and wonderful concoction…. 4th of july has been and gone, I hope all scared cats and dogs, kids and babes are safely back in the arms of their owners and you’ll all just enjoy another free day.

Jul 07, 2021 @ 08:57:49

Oh, see! There’s the comment I’m sure you were referring to! Untouched by me! Holy Brain Fart, Batgirl! Thank you for ALL your kind thoughts! I am trying to find my Way in what feels like unfamiliar territory. But, you know, it’s really just in a new dress. I feel a post coming on…

5. Writer Lori
    Jul 06, 2021 @ 09:18:03

Always so good to see a post from you, Sandy! Hope that you are hanging in there. xx

6. Kiki
    Jul 06, 2021 @ 13:45:54

Sandy, I did leave a comment. Have you deleted it? I dispair of WP as I haven’t received ANY postings announced as I should have had….. so if you haven’t received it, it’s gone ‘with the wind’ or whatnot!

Jul 07, 2021 @ 08:53:35

I did get your comment. And ITHINK ai replied. The ethers are acting up, I think. Also, the phone app is tricksy, so I MAY have deleted everything.