The OMG! Mystery Card

I’m feeling like a challenge. Yesterday was a hard day, but that was yesterday. (It’s the beauty of rapid cycling—nothing lasts long.) So I added a different kind of listing to my Etsy shop this morning, and I’m excited to see if anyone goes for it.

Basically, I create a card based on whatever info the customer wants to tell me—like a custom order with overtones of mystic mojo. I don’t know if it will be a regular-sized card, a Penny Positive, or a Teeny. Or maybe I’ll dream up something new.

It’s exciting. And a little scary—which is exactly what I need today. It’s been a while since I stepped out of my Comfort Zone, so this is overdue and also good for the brain. And I’m all for finding new ways to keep my brain happy.

Here’s the link, in case you’d like to take a chance with me.

1. Sawsan
    Feb 25, 2020 @ 10:28:13

I just ordered mine. And I’M SO EXCITED to see mine.

🙏🏻❤

2. Kiki
    Feb 25, 2020 @ 13:49:45

Sadly the shipping costs to Switzerland are outrageous – but I’m willing to share Sawsan’s excitement with her 🙂 Brilliant idea and well worth the wait.

Feb 25, 2020 @ 18:09:17

Kiki, if you want to do this, I’ll only charge you $5.00 for postage. It won’t look like that on your order, but I’ll refund the rest.

• Kiki
        Feb 26, 2020 @ 00:31:08

You are a true silent hero, Sandy. May I come back to you (much,) later? I have, right now, about 400£ worth in cards, made and collected over the past 30yrs of my life, all precious in little ways AND I need to find spaces to park them in our rental flat….. I also was gifted 2 mini cards of yours by Lori 🙂😍. But as you could see from my mega huge collection, I am a hoarder of “beauty, wit, intelligence, joy-bringer and feelings”, so you are definitely already ‘with me’ anyway!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND OFFER

Feb 26, 2020 @ 06:02:56

Of course. The offer is open.

Feb 26, 2020 @ 20:32:06