The Weekly Penny Positive

by The Cranberry Lake Jug Band on Keepers 2, Minnesota Public Radio’s “The Morning Show.”

Image

1. Writer Lori
    Aug 23, 2019 @ 04:21:10

Terrific, Sandy! I never tire of these Penny Positives. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! 🥰

2. Kiki
    Aug 23, 2019 @ 04:43:15

Another goodie, beautifully illustrated by yours truly….

Aug 23, 2019 @ 08:24:18

You made some of those fish! I use bits from all kinds of magazines, so I was bound to steal someone’s work. Tell me which ones & Ill b sure to add attribution!

• Kiki
        Aug 23, 2019 @ 15:12:08

Wrote a longish comment on my smartphone but got kicked out (I think it has too much stuff on the card…. took a ton of photos yesterday when I visited Monet’s Garden in Giverny – our ONE DAY HOLIDAY….).
        My comment was misunderstood. You stole nothing from me, at all. I was speaking about YOU (yours truly) – sorry for that. My English isn’t what it could be ;(

Aug 25, 2019 @ 15:47:57

I wasn’t worried, but thanks for clearing that up. I just want to give attribution whenever I can, since I use images out of magazines. Hope your holiday was beautiful.

Sep 05, 2019 @ 11:16:18

I’m so sorry. I must have hit “publish” by mistake. Mea Culpa!!!

Sep 05, 2019 @ 11:21:26

I”m going to print this interview out and read it. I’ll get back to you about it.

3. Kiki
    Aug 23, 2019 @ 04:58:24

You don‘t show yr email addr. Anywhere. Wanted to send you a link… pls send to my mail (which you can see I guess, from my comments)

4. MarthaS