Cycling

Cycling into and out of deep depression over the last couple of days.

Open the Toolbox.   Stay away from people.  Cancel everything.  Pull art supplies and cats into the Nest.  Keep As Time Goes By running on the DVD player.

Wait.

1. Cathy Symonds
    Jan 10, 2018 @ 07:28:03

Thinking of you & wishing you light.

Jan 10, 2018 @ 09:50:46

Thinking of you and hoping this crap is over soon.

3. BipolarOnFire
    Jan 10, 2018 @ 09:59:54

It’s so hard. Damn. I wish I had some words of wisdom. I am sending you my heartfelt wishes for comfort.

4. Linda Noel Schierman
    Jan 10, 2018 @ 14:01:10

Having already decided a couple of years ago that my bipolar experience is NOT one of cycling in and out of deep depression within a day(s) = Well gee whiz yes I am bipolar but “I’m not THAT bad”… I have been thinking/feeling this huge bingeing & hopelessness & shame was just me — and historically just me — and oh no I have an apt w/my therapist soon and am embarrassed that once again I am so NOT healthy in all ways, when I WAS healthy & hopeful and enthused when I made the appointment… BUT just now I read this entry, dear Sandy, and as I look at your “cookie toolkit” I understand what’s going on in me. Thanks to your telling the truth of your life right now. xoxoo

Jan 12, 2018 @ 05:51:37

I love you, Linda. It’s always amazing to me how our brains trick us into believing bunk. We are SMART people, but the illness is so clever and tricky. It plays on out DEEP desire to not ever be THAT bad.

5. Writer Lori
    Jan 11, 2018 @ 07:56:18

Sending all good thoughts and positive juju your way, Sandy!

6. Kitt O'Malley
    Jan 13, 2018 @ 12:09:42

Rapid cycling sucks. Enjoy your nest armed with art supplies and cats.