I See You

Sometimes it takes a shock to wake up.

Yesterday I was slapped into a deeper appreciation for all the kind, generous and courageous people in my life.  I see you, and I’m so very grateful for you.

Thank you for doing the hard work with me of untangling our misperceptions so that we can see each other more clearly.

Thank you for sticking with me when I’ve scared you.

Thank you for teaching me what kindness looks like.

Thank you for understanding when I disappoint or fall short of your vision of me.

Thank you for being a role model of Not Taking Things Personally.

Thank you for your humor and making me laugh out loud when I need that most.

Thank you for coming to me when I’ve hurt you so that I can make amends.

Thank you for hugs, and Kleenex, and open invitations.

Thank you for all your cumulative years of wisdom that guide and level me.

Thank you for accepting me as I am, sane or crazy, smooth or rocky, gentle or snarky, and loving me anyway.

Thank you for a depth of kindness that touches me so deeply I can’t help but weep.

Thank you for reminding me of all the beauty around and within us.

Thank you for giving of yourself to save me from myself, and reminding me that It’s All Good.

I am truly blessed by an abundance of Love and Light that shines out from those who love me.

Thank you.

1. Val Boyko
    Oct 22, 2017 @ 13:05:43

When we can see and feel gratitude for others, the light is reflected back in ourselves. 💕

Oct 22, 2017 @ 20:41:32

I can say all of the same “thank you’s” to you, my friend. You’ve loved me when I couldn’t love myself.

3. ahuelon
    Oct 23, 2017 @ 13:08:00

I believe we all could say this to some special people in our lives.

4. busybeecleaning
    Dec 06, 2017 @ 02:06:06

Nice Post …I trust we as a whole could state this to some exceptional individuals in our lives.

5. ahuelon
    Dec 06, 2017 @ 11:42:30

Reblogged this on AHUELON NEWS JOURNAL.

6. ahuelon
    Dec 06, 2017 @ 12:02:33

I was so impressed with this blog that I reblogged it. Thanks for sharing it.l