Waiting for Paint to Dry

Bedroom Paint1Today is Paint The Bedroom Day.  The first coat is on the walls and ceiling, so I’m freshly laundered and off to The Brew House to eat, rest and journal.

ETA for the second coat—1:30.

Henry7:16Henry is showing his age today.  He only banged on the door to get in a few times.  In his youth, this Alpha Tom would have hammered the door as long as it took for me to remove said barrier.   But, like most old guys, he’s more interested in going back to his post-breakfast, mid-morning nap.

1. A Simple Village Undertaker
    Jul 30, 2016 @ 10:22:30

Yea, us old guys savor a nap every now and then.

Jul 30, 2016 @ 10:57:42

I think Henry (like many of us) has finally cracked the code to contentment. It is the pleasant-ness of living in the moment that matters… and right now, that’s a nap! 🙂

3. LindaNoel
    Jul 30, 2016 @ 14:22:39

What is the name & brand of the paint color(s) you are painting your bedroom walls with? These days the Names given to the paints are so evocative! But I am also curious as to what it is — because you know colors don’t always come over the web True…

Jul 30, 2016 @ 19:12:24

It doesn’t have a name, darn it. I had our local paint/decorating business (Strand’s) match the ecru/beige in my bed spread. They are wonderful-helpful folks.

4. David Kanigan
    Jul 30, 2016 @ 18:12:33

I hope you didn’t get paint on Henry!

5. Moss Piglet
    Jul 31, 2016 @ 13:00:26

What a neat and well prepped job. My Fred spending most of his day & night on a spot below my computer stool, and so thin…but he seems happy and can get playful 16 years x

Aug 03, 2016 @ 11:46:45

I admire your ambition. It’s looking great!