Mildred’s Grog

Mildred's Grog

Oh, for a cup of grog.  Or a hot toddy.  Just when I thought I was shaking off the annual lung crud, I’m back to being feverish and sore-throatish.  Methinks a secondary infection is taking naughty advantage of me.  I’m afraid this means a trip to the quack on Monday if this new development doesn’t skedaddle by then.  Poo.  Ah, well.  At least the first round of depression has come and gone.  That’s lovely.  So much easier to deal with one bully at a time.

1. Cat Campbell Currier
    Oct 04, 2014 @ 19:05:47

Sorry ur not feeling well…..been MISSING YOU! !!!

Cat Campbell Currier

2. NYCPAT
    Oct 04, 2014 @ 19:30:05

Sorry to hear you are still sick! Blech! Hope you feel better, but if not, to the doctor you go!! Hugs!

Oct 04, 2014 @ 20:01:38

Hope you are feeling better soon, Sandy. I know I’ve missed a lot in the past 2 months. Sorry about that. So, yeah, I’ve been gone all summer. We moved across town but just got our internet two days ago–I kid you not! LONGGGGG STORY!

Hope you had an awesome weekend.

Hugs from Ecuador,

Oct 04, 2014 @ 22:31:19

Well crap! I hope you can get over this crud soon, Sandy.

5. David Kanigan
    Oct 05, 2014 @ 05:45:46

Welcome back. Hope this all turns to the sun…

6. Kitt O'Malley
    Oct 05, 2014 @ 16:35:26

Take care. I, too, am under the weather and could use a hot toddy. I prefer to drink mine at bedtime, for it just seems wrong to drink hot brandy during the day. Glad to hear your depression has lifted.

Oct 06, 2014 @ 12:06:59

I made squash soup yesterday and it was lovely with temperatures in the 50s. But a hot toddy wouldn’t go amiss, either.

Oct 06, 2014 @ 16:42:56

Ooo, that sounds really good. I get a great squash soup that comes in a box. I think the brand is Pacific. Sprinkle a few sunflower seeds on top…yum.