It’s Been a Week

Emmett Coned

I believe Emmett speaks for all of us here at the apartment.

May your own cone rest easy this weekend.

1. Michelle at The Green Study
    Jun 14, 2014 @ 08:20:44

We just went through cone-trauma with one of our cats. He nearly ripped off one of his ears trying to get it off. It was a no-go! Fortunately my cone of despair has dissipated, but this weekend is finding me surly and restless. I like to think of it as a precursor to some serious writing.

Jun 14, 2014 @ 17:50:41

Yes, I can relate to the agitated pissiness. I don’t like living with myself when I’m like that, but have found my increased social activity has helped get me out of it. Who woulda thunk it?

Em has managed better than I expected. I hadn’t thought about how I’d have to do all his grooming, but we’ve got a salon all set up now.

Jun 14, 2014 @ 09:32:30

Jeepers… that was me yesterday! I am hoping for a better day today. I wish you a happy and magically delightful weekend Sandy.

3. Deborah the Closet Monster
    Jun 14, 2014 @ 09:33:17

It’s been like that here, too, with a few high points. I’m (reasonably, I think) hopeful for better next week.

4. Maggie Wilson
    Jun 15, 2014 @ 06:18:15

What happened to kitty? Hope he recovers quickly.

I lay the blame for any hissy-fits of mine squarely at the feet of the full moon on Friday. Tension is gone! Yay.

Jun 15, 2014 @ 19:48:15

He had his 40,000 mile tune-up—teeth and ears cleaned, but also a big sebaceous cyst taken off the back of his head. Thus, the Cone of Shame to keep him from scratching the sutures out.

5. Moss Piglet
    Jun 15, 2014 @ 09:23:37

Poor Emmett, Fred sends his conesolations…meao x

Jun 16, 2014 @ 07:55:02

Aw, the poor thing. Hope this week is better for all the occupants of your apartment.

7. elmediat
    Jun 22, 2014 @ 14:10:24

Get Smart’s famous Cone of Purr-less.
    Missed the mouse by that much. 🙂