Mundane is a Good Thing

I Was BoredNo big bucket of brain cheese to dish out, no blast of “Ah Ha!” light to blind the unsuspecting, no tortuous hobgoblins to exorcise.  Nope.  It’s just me, moving through my days.  There’s still mood swings, and anxiety, and bipolar weirdness, but that’s my normal.  I swim, chat up the Starbucks gals, and crawl a bit further on Technical Consultant.  I eat one serving at a time (consecutively), talk to my cats, and do a little art.  Sometimes I share a meal with a friend.  Sometimes I walk to the library.  Today, I washed out the litter boxes.

Very boring.

It’s heaven.

1. Sharon DeVinney, Ph.D.
    Mar 30, 2014 @ 21:33:20

Yes. Mundane is good. Very happy for you. Hope it continues!

2. docrob50
    Mar 30, 2014 @ 22:24:33

I am glad it is just you again I’d noticed that I had not seen a post from you in a while – I was on the verge of worry but now , ahhhhh

3. dtutor
    Mar 30, 2014 @ 22:41:02

Whoever said it was a bad thing?

4. Dee Silbaugh
    Mar 30, 2014 @ 23:01:24

It was great seeing you today. We will have to get together on the meditation thing soon.

5. David Kanigan
    Mar 31, 2014 @ 04:14:44

It’s Welkin!

Mar 31, 2014 @ 21:05:06

I could use a dose of mundane here. I’m overwhelmed with spring outdoor work. I hope you get some of this lovely warm, spring weather soon!

Apr 01, 2014 @ 05:46:34

I used to be in such a hurry to “get it done.” Seems I’m more gentle and patient with myself now. I take the time a project takes without pushing. What a gift to myself.

Apr 03, 2014 @ 17:08:10

“big bucket of brain cheese.” Thanks for that delightful mental picture. Erp.