Giving Thanks for Bloggy Friends

I’ve recently been gifted with two amazing pieces of art, both from friends I’ve met through this blog.  As someone who struggles with relationships and the weird complexity of human interaction, making connections like this is something out of Harry Potter.  Magic.  With lots of sparkles.

I sent them both a picture of their gifts mounted on my Wall of Romance.  I can lay on my bed and be comforted by my Pre-Raphaelite prints and the blossoms Robert and Carol gave me.

Pre-Raphaelite art, nature photography

Here’s a better shot of Rob’s work.  And of Carol’s.  Beautiful, aren’t they?

This day is starting off quite hard for me, so I’m trying to focus on my gratitude, my bounty, and my friends.  The rest will take care of itself.

1. radiatingblossom
    Feb 21, 2014 @ 09:15:39

Much love to you Sandy Sue… thank you for your sweet words. 🙂 Remember that you ARE magic, my friend.

2. barb allison
    Feb 21, 2014 @ 10:09:56

Your wall is beautiful, Sandy. How sweet of your friends. Be sure and include in your gratitudes your own artistic abilities and sense of HUMOR! I love you.

3. Dee Silbaugh
    Feb 21, 2014 @ 10:10:58

That looks beautiful, Sandy. So serene and peaceful.

Feb 21, 2014 @ 10:28:49

Ah, I have to agree. “Blogmates” are the best. And Rob’s and Carol’s work is stunning. I have had the pleasure to meet seven folks who read my blog, and all are dear friends now. Have a wonderful weekend, Sandy.

Hugs from Ecuador,

Feb 21, 2014 @ 15:56:32

I hope we get together again, Sandy… I adore you.

Feb 21, 2014 @ 16:41:20

What a lovely idea – a wall of romance. And what great friends you have.

Feb 21, 2014 @ 18:27:51

You’re part of that crowd, you know. I use that sweet purple bag you sent me to hold my pens, and Post-its, and writerly hoo-haw when I go to the cafe to write. Makes me warm and purple-fuzzy every time I pet it.