Finished

Superman, Man of Steel, Christopher Reeve, Henry Cavill

Š

Just put the finishing touches to a new banner for the front door.

1. Hope Happens
    Jul 28, 2013 @ 17:02:00

I know I’ve said it before – I so enjoy your artwork! 🙂

Monica

Jul 29, 2013 @ 08:01:37

I miss Christopher Reeves. Alas, life goes on.

3. Jonathan Caswell
    Jul 30, 2013 @ 16:50:05

WHOOO-HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. LindaNoel
    Jul 30, 2013 @ 18:15:48

I think we miss him because he embodied some deep values for us, and it isn’t easy to find “embody-ers” these days. But they are out there, on earth with us.

Jul 30, 2013 @ 19:37:50

Some entertainers understand that they can use their celebrity for good. Tom Hiddleston (Loki) is a spokesman for UNICEF. Brad Pitt and Sean Penn are still rebuilding in Haiti and Louisiana. To me, it seems only right and proper.

5. LindaNoel
    Jul 30, 2013 @ 18:17:19

Tech question: how do I put a picture in my green&white box? Please. Thank you.

6. LindaNoel
    Jul 30, 2013 @ 18:18:51

OOOoohh! You know I thrill to some of your cards…but I haven’t any idea of how/what banner(s) you do…for your actual front door? so curious please

Jul 30, 2013 @ 19:43:12

My building has an outside door, a small entry way and then there are two apartment doors—mine and my neighbor’s. I hang stuff on my apartment door all the time for my own amusement. Once in a while, my neighbor will remark on something new I’ve hung up, but we keep mostly to ourselves. It’s just someplace to hang all the stuff I do. 🙂

• LindaNoel
        Aug 02, 2013 @ 14:05:02

I live underneath a medical clinic, one of 3 apts (one next to me usually empty in all the 6 yrs I’ve been here – yippee!) & one naturopath office. Huge lawn and lots of garden space. I painted my front door Tibetan Orange (Behr) and have a real old kinda dirty “oriental” large vase (yardsale) holding long pale beige stems of dried poppies, wheat and other grasses. ahhhh

Aug 03, 2013 @ 07:29:13

It sounds yummy. I hope you get plenty of light down there.

• LindaNoel
        Aug 03, 2013 @ 17:36:34

Yes, I do get plenty of light — it is not a daylight basement, where there are only little high windows! It is a ground floor, opens onto the lawn. My front room has a long window with lots of light, and I can open one section for fresh air. Standing at the window, which is waist-high and longer than my arms extended, I can see my white dianthus, miniature yellow and red roses right there in my garden below, and this year, huge squash/honey dew melon plants. In the past this window has been laced over with sweet peas (flowers) or almost blocked by tall pink cosmos! My back room also faces the light, but is set back a bit and therefore never gets overheated. Just fyi. 🙂 I can not live in a dark place — and won’t ! no reply necessary…

Aug 04, 2013 @ 07:28:18

beautiful. beautiful.

Jul 31, 2013 @ 12:15:03

Hi Sandy, I’m back to the interwebz. Hope all is good with you. Lovely artwork as always.