A “Firefly” Short

Nathan Fillion, Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity, FireflyAfter watching my old Firefly DVDs this past week, I pulled out a bit of story started a couple of years ago and dusted it off.  It’s just a snapshot, a few scenes that may or may not lead to a real story someday.  Truth is, I like these characters so much I just wanted a chance to play with them again.

To read Pillar of Light, click here.

1. Evelyn Atholl Moir
    Nov 05, 2012 @ 21:01:34

I’m tired…can i Choo choo choose you as my best internet friend….I want to try Manwich.
    I got lost at Tabi’s Facebook and robbed her stuff and lost her picture and made a mess…Hello everyone are you sleeping… 3am, better go pay bills. Oh…Sab=ndy Sue will be cross I wrote all over her page…lost my way now to Co-op Bank…phhhh.

2. Evelyn Atholl Moir
    Nov 05, 2012 @ 21:03:04

sandy sue is very clever 🙂

3. The Byronic Man
    Nov 06, 2012 @ 08:30:45

Can you believe Firefly was 10 years ago?

Nov 07, 2012 @ 02:59:15

No. But then you look at Nathan Fillion on “Castle” now and think, “Hmm, Mal’s had a few good meals.” Alan Tudyk, too, on “Suburgatory”, is definitely middle aged now. Sigh. At least Gina Torres still rocks it on “Suits”.

4. Sheryl Mae
    Nov 06, 2012 @ 15:27:51

I like where this story is going but needs more of the shortcut dialect.

Nov 07, 2012 @ 02:52:18

Yeah, that dialect is fun, but can get wearying on a reader. I wrote Tess as someone who switches back and forth. She can “smart up” to talk to Simon or other central planet citizens.