Six Flags over Cuckoo

Come with me as we tour the Bipolar amusement park.  Stick with me long enough and you’ll see it all!

Dante's Inferno

Danté’s Pit may be behind us, but now we get to ride the Boomerang roller coaster of rapid cycling.

Crazy as it sounds (this is the FunHouse after all), we ride the Mad Hatter’s Agitated Teacups while on the Boomerang!  Don’t let all the spinning make you puke!  Tickets cost more to complainers!Disneyland Mad Hatter Teacup Ride

Swing the sledge hammer and ring the bell, but be careful!  Popeye could sail that striker into the stratosphere, and you can, too! Popeye high striker

And with all that grandiosity, you can probably call on several superpowers to either fly after the striker or shoot it down with laser vision.X-Men, Cyclops

Clowns?  We got ’em!  Don’t look them in the eye or get too close, though.  They tend to sharpen their teeth with files of delusion and mean it when they bite.

scary clown

But, best of all is the carousel, because this ride goes on and on and on and on. . .

1. Cat
    Oct 03, 2012 @ 17:48:32

Whoa…..steady yourself girl!! Life indeed is a rollercoaster of emotion, experience, love and confusion. I’m there with ya!!! We can all enjoy the ride together!!

Oct 03, 2012 @ 19:47:52

Not fun, I know! But, hell, Sandy, that may be the most brilliant title ever! Wish I had come up with it!
    Hugs,

3. Penny
    Oct 03, 2012 @ 21:36:09

I think I’m developing that clown-phobia thing. They just get creepier and creepier.

I’m admiring your ability to look at it all from this particular perspective, however… 🙂

Oct 03, 2012 @ 21:40:36

Sorry about the icky clowns. They’re my go-to image when I want something skin-crawly.
      My motivation is “How can I say this without sounding like a whiner?”

4. Kana Tyler
    Oct 03, 2012 @ 23:33:13

HUMOR is an invaluable navigational tool, you know—and you’ve got it in spades! 🙂

5. Dee Ready
    Oct 04, 2012 @ 09:37:08

Dear Sandy, it’s truly tragic that you can’t yell and stop the carousel ride and get off and walk out of the park as it lowers its six flags and Cuckoo closes down. Peace.

6. littlesundog
    Oct 04, 2012 @ 13:38:28

I seem to be stuck on that darned carousel myself! I’m waiting for the moment I can jump off, but can’t seem to find the courage. Meanwhile, UP down UP down…

7. docrob50
    Oct 05, 2012 @ 13:57:46

wicked clown!

8. ManicMuses
    Oct 07, 2012 @ 15:09:48

Yeah, I especially like the booth called the Pharmacy. The game is that whatever they give you may or may not make you better – or make you worse. Good times to be had by all! 🙂