Why Do We Fall?

This morning my friend Rachel, at My Bipolar Life, wrote a great post about affirmations.  It made me run out into the entryway of my apartment and take a picture of the new sign I hung there last night.  I’m not sure who to credit the quote to—Bruce Wayne’s father or the screenwriter of Batman Begins, David Goyer.  Either way, it’s not mine, but boy-howdy, I’ll use it.

Affirmation, collage art, Dark Knight

1. Kitty
    Oct 01, 2012 @ 12:57:47

Boy-howdy is right! I love that line Oh! …and I love you! Boy-howdy again.

Oct 01, 2012 @ 16:34:15

LOVE it, Sandy! How great to have that hanging on your door!
    Hugs,

3. Dee Ready
    Oct 02, 2012 @ 08:54:09

Dear Sandy Sue, some years, months, days I need to pick myself up more often! Peace.

4. Dan
    Oct 02, 2012 @ 18:25:20

Doing a search on castaneda’s works online I run into your website/blog… Have you ever seen a documentary called Ayurveda – the art of being? It is available for free in YouTube either as parts or the whole movie. I think you will find it interesting, specially on how issues of the mind are treated by this discipline. If I don’t recall wrong, panchakarma was the treatment chosen for mind.

Oct 02, 2012 @ 19:51:33

Thanks, Dan, that’s really interesting. I have a friend who teaches Ayurveda yoga, so I know a little about the discipline. But, I’ll be sure to check out the YouTube.

• Dan
        Oct 02, 2012 @ 20:21:26

Trust me, if you watch the documentary, you will not be disappointed. I would also encourage you to read Robert Monroe’s books which just like Castaneda was able to connect/awake his energetic body. He believed that meditation + binaural sounds works could help with certain mind issues. U can search under Monroe institute. Again, I’m only presenting tools and I’m not sure they will help u or not but judging from experience, half our battles are won the moment we choose to fight. Be blessed.

Oct 03, 2012 @ 05:25:33

I thank you for the tips.

5. Dan
    Oct 02, 2012 @ 21:28:44

One last thing that maybe of interest to you… Search Edgar
    ‘Cayce’s perspective on the pineal’… This may shed a bit more light but it refers to schizophrenia instead.

6. Dan
    Oct 03, 2012 @ 09:12:57

I will check it out! Keep the fight going Sandy Sue, you’ve already made a difference by posting great stuff on your site but getting to the top is not the issue, it is staying at the top it what defines you.
    :: be Blessed ::

7. The Mental Chronicles
    Oct 07, 2012 @ 20:06:07

Love this. Hope you are well!

8. rachelmiller1511
    Oct 24, 2012 @ 04:38:07

Aw Sandy Sue- thanks so much. I really needed a pick-me-up! Thanks!!