Place Holder

hand-made greeting cards, collage art

This morning I woke up from a lovely dream.  Robert De Niro and I were in an old, empty theater.

How long has it been since you’ve been kissed?”  He was irritated.

“Ten years,” I told him.

Robert De Niro“What is wrong with the men in Iowa?”  He pinned me with that scary De Niro look.  “You should be kissed often.  Everyday.  Get over here.”

“Why?”

“The least I can do is hold their place for them—the stupid fuckers.”

I woke up smiling.  Thanks, Bob.

1. Penny
    Sep 19, 2012 @ 12:25:54

What an awesome dream… I just read something this morning about how our vibrations manifest in our dreams… way to go!! (I need to start vibrating some of that!!) hahahah. Love ya, Sandy!!

2. Sheryl Mae
    Sep 19, 2012 @ 15:42:50

I’m so glad that you were able to remember the dream when you awoke. I know I must have joyous dreams but they seem to vanish with the daylight.

Sep 19, 2012 @ 16:41:03

Lately, I’ve been asking for good dreams before I go to bed at night. Seems like I’ve been getting more of these fun ones and fewer nightmares—or at least they don’t follow me into the day.

3. Dee Ready
    Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:22:33

Dear Sandy Sue, and I bet that dream was in technicolor!!!! Peace.

4. Kitty
    Sep 21, 2012 @ 10:10:08

Awesome! And you didn’t even have to clean his pee off the toilet. (Did I just say that out loud?:)

5. littlesundog
    Sep 23, 2012 @ 20:36:33

Hmm, I want to know what you were eating before you went to bed?? I’m going to have some of that!