Summer Cold

collage art, hand-made greeting cardsI’ve beat them back successfully all year, but finally succumbed to the dreaded chest cold.  Grateful that going to an allergist last November gave me ammo against this scourge and kept me safe for so long.  This one’s a whopper, though, with bronchitis setting in and the threat of pneumonia dangling betwixt his chalky fingers.  Bah!  My mom stocked me with juice and vegetable broth.  My sis with the first season of “Game of Thrones.”  So, I’m settled in my bunker, ready for the siege.  I’ll see you all in a few days, if I’m lucky, or in Phlegm Hell if I’m not.

1. littlesundog
    Aug 24, 2012 @ 21:35:00

I’m sending a big blast of positive energy your way! I hope you feel better soon! I love todays art work.

2. Fork in My Eye
    Aug 25, 2012 @ 06:35:50

Hope you recover quickly! And let us know what you think of Game of Thrones. I’ve been so curious.

Aug 26, 2012 @ 07:10:28

Thanks, Tori. I loved the book series, and I think the HBO series is very faithful. I’ve heard the second season isn’t quite as good, but the first season rocked. Sean Bean is wonderful as Ned Stark.

3. The Manic Knitter
    Aug 25, 2012 @ 07:23:50

Sending you lots of vitamin c 🙂 and aloe Vera tissues..just incase the phlegm needs to be expelled;p

4. ManicMuses
    Aug 25, 2012 @ 14:52:05

I think Captain America should come and save you. 🙂

5. The Mental Chronicles
    Aug 25, 2012 @ 20:30:09

I hate being sick, not that anyone particularly enjoys it. Hope you feel better! And do tell how you like Game of Thrones.

6. Dee Ready
    Aug 26, 2012 @ 13:19:55

Dear Sandy, please do take care of yourself and let yourself sink into oblivion. Peace.

Aug 26, 2012 @ 18:28:34

So sorry you’ve been sick, Sandy. I had a hell of a cold this summer, as well. They suck.
    Hugs,

Aug 27, 2012 @ 14:26:01

I think phlegm hell was Dante’s 3rd circle, wasn’t it? Hope you’re feeling better soon!