A New Challenge

My friend, Carla Renee, at Season’s Change, and Change… is on a quest to post 30 days of creativity and invited me to play along.

Hell, yes!

She gave us until June 30 to get our 30 creations done.  Ooo… so many 30’s… head spinning… months flipping…

I’d like to torque the challenge for myself and add that I’ll be drawing my 30 submissions.  I flunked art in 10th grade, which squished my enthusiasm for drawing and painting.  But, I keep saying I want to get back to my pencils and sketchbook.  So, here I am, keeping a promise to myself.

Thanks, Carla Renee, for the much-needed kick in the patootie.

1. carlarenee45
    Apr 20, 2012 @ 00:03:39

Can’t wait! I knew you were one person who might enjoy this!

2. Deb
    Apr 20, 2012 @ 00:46:55

So glad to see you’re picking up your pencils again, my dear! Can’t wait to see what you create — as usual!

Apr 20, 2012 @ 05:29:07

Wow, I’m impressed! Literally can’t wait to see your drawings! Great challenge.
    Hugs,

Apr 20, 2012 @ 09:21:21

May I borrow just one of your days of creativity? I need some of that in my life.

5. littlesundog
    Apr 20, 2012 @ 10:40:18

Your enthusiasm and willingness to delve into a new project is amazing… you are an inspiration! This sounds like a lot of fun!

6. strugglingwithbipolar
    Apr 20, 2012 @ 16:54:32

I can’t wait to see your drawings Sandy Sue! I think it’s awesome that you will participate in such a challenge. You are so talented, and it’s always fun to get our hands dirty in a new medium. Remember, we are the best artists when we don’t crtique our own work, like children.