It’s Done!

The last three chapters and an epilog are now posted—Callinda is finished.

It’s taken me a little over a year to rewrite this story from a draft done while very sick in my bipolar disorder.  It’s a milestone, a dream come true, a harbinger of bigger and better stories to come.

I plan on celebrating with a party.  Invitations will be in the mail.  For you address-anonymous folks out there, who have stuck by me in my quest to see Queen Marapura and Captain Archer through to the end, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  And I’ll raise a glass in your honor.

To read Chapter 26, click here.  To read notes and maps on the story Callinda, click here.  To start at Chapter 1, click here or scroll through the nested files under “Heaving Bosoms” in the banner headline above to find the chapter you want.

1. Cheryl LaVille
    Mar 31, 2012 @ 08:45:20

Sandy–I’m so proud of your perseverence in seeing this through to the end. Your love for writing and your characters has always been a trait I’ve admired and envied in you. Since we were girls together, I’ve known this about you. High praise for you! Can’t wait to read it through.
    Cher

2. Jinjer Stanton
    Mar 31, 2012 @ 08:45:23

Congratulations! This is a milestone indeed!

Mar 31, 2012 @ 18:25:52

Hooray for you, Sandy! What a huge accomplishment!
    Hugs,

4. ManicMuses
    Apr 01, 2012 @ 04:28:36

C O N G R A T S!!! May I have your autograph? 🙂

5. Grainne
    Apr 01, 2012 @ 11:54:54

Congratulations! An amazing accomplishment. (I’ve just started it and am enjoying already! – wish I had found you earlier so I could have followed along) xx

Apr 01, 2012 @ 17:41:48

Thanks so much, Grainne (BTW, that is the most gorgeous name). Posting the chapters as I finished them was great for me in the instant gratification department, but many of my friends refused to read it until it was done. Too much of a tease.

6. The Mental Chronicles
    Apr 01, 2012 @ 15:20:26

Wait, you write Star Trek fics in addition to Batman? I’m in nerdy shock. Can’t wait to start at chapter one!

Apr 01, 2012 @ 17:38:45

Bless your little fan-fic heart! Be sure to leave your thoughts–your insight into the characters are spectacular. I’m reading a ST:Enterprise novel right now that I want to throw across the room. The authors are great with the episode/historical facts, but they completely miss the characters. For me, that’s the juiciest part. Poop-heads!

7. dalsher
    Apr 03, 2012 @ 08:39:35

Way to go sissy! What an accomplishment! I started it yesterday and am enjoying it immensely. What to do with your time now? Write something totally different to keep stretching your craft.