Illustration Friday: Yield

Here’s my submission to this week’s art challenge at Illustration Friday with the prompt of “Yield.”  See the huge crop of art at the IF site.

1. patricemj
    Mar 11, 2012 @ 10:46:17

This is my life. So strange to see it illustrated like this. Thank you. Thank you.

2. Tar-Buns
    Mar 11, 2012 @ 10:50:50

Hi Sandy Sue,
    Love your mixed media art. Very intricate – I also like mixed art but haven’t done it in awhile. Maybe this summer…
    Saw Peg’s note of concern and finally visited your site. Very well done! I’ll be back.
    Sorry about your impending surgery. I”ll pray for all good things and that your recovery will be an oasis of healing.
    Regards,
    Pegoleg’s sister

Mar 11, 2012 @ 16:56:47

Thanks so much for visiting! I love the way you and your sisters give Peg equal measures of crap and support. Those exchanges are as much fun sometimes as Peg’s great posts. I appreciate your kindness and prayers.

Mar 11, 2012 @ 11:27:26

Wow. Just….wow.

Mar 11, 2012 @ 16:54:58

I’m gonna say thank you and hope that’s the right response. 🙂

• Tar-Buns
        Mar 11, 2012 @ 19:39:34

Surprised, Sista? I find some great gems in your blogger friends. I hope they don’t mind my following your commenters. Really, it’s not stalking. Really.
        🙂

• pegoleg
        Mar 12, 2012 @ 08:54:02

No, it’s great! Sandy, meet Terry. Terry, this is Sandy. I should clarify that our saying is about “being in the bosom of the family”, which has little or nothing to do with heaving, especially since our grandmother is the one who used to say that. 🙂

Mar 12, 2012 @ 09:21:09

I get it. Safe and loved, as all family should be. (Hi, Terry!).

Mar 11, 2012 @ 13:07:39

OMG, Sandy, OMG! This may be one of my all-time favorites. Isn’t that just what mania is like–life and words flowing through you?! And the pace–the rate! Yield, indeed!
    Hugs,

5. Tar-Buns
    Mar 11, 2012 @ 19:43:32

Hey! I just noticed you have Heaving Bosoms! There’s a great saying in our family – being “in the bosom”. Now I’m intrigued. Must read more…