Points of Light

I don’t know much about blog awards (where do they come from, anyway?), but I was stunned and honored to receive the Candle Lighter Award from my blog-friend Kana at Kana’s Chronicles.  As I understand it, the only requirement of this award is to pass it on, which I’m delighted to do.

What I find interesting is that the blogs that inspire me seldom splash across the WordPress Fresh Pressed page.  They don’t follow the guidelines for “successful blogs.”  Instead, they light the way with vision, courage, and wisdom that can’t be formulated.  These folks help me with their candor and strength to recognize my own inner light and to pass it on.

Reinventing the Event Horizon

Wildflower’s Movement

Lara: On the Weigh Down

The Way of the Flower

1. Rev Marshall Wright
    Jan 03, 2012 @ 06:08:16

Please do not allow any external forces to change your walk-about. “There is no need to go outside for better seeing” Lao Tse.

When others place importance on anything that you create; that is their creation in your mirror. It is for sure ‘grace’, at best can serve to inspire and salve when your flow seems like Class IV rapids. And speaking of that, you are a point of light in the river of my life. HO

Jan 03, 2012 @ 09:35:20

Congratulations, Sandy. Well done!

3. docrob50
    Jan 03, 2012 @ 09:43:47

Sandy,

COOL!

4. kalima123
    Jan 03, 2012 @ 10:01:42

I’m completely blown away by your nomination of me for the Candle Lighter Award! You certainly deserve it as have been an inspiration to me since starting to read your blog – thank you so much!

Jan 03, 2012 @ 10:04:18

I love this award, Sandy. Thank you. I’m honored and humbled that you would select me. The simple requirements of this one are appealing. It’s easly and lovely to pass along a little light!
    Hugs,

6. wildflowers' movement
    Jan 04, 2012 @ 05:13:15

Wow, thank you Sandy! Little time yet a bright light coming from you!!!! It’s people like you who make the world shine!!

Thanks again!